Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation SPF 15 - In The Buff - 10g
- Lockable sifter means no spills or mess
- Contains light reflecting mica, perfect for minimising blemishes and fine lines
- High performance, water resistant, oil free and suitable for all skin types
- Active antibacterial ingredients, non-comedogenic and SPF 15 helps protect skin from damage
- BUAV approved and vegan friendly
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Mica (CI77019), Zinc Oxide (CI77497) May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499)
1. Cleanse skin and moisturise, making sure skin is dry to the touch before mineral foundation application 2. Sprinkle a small amount of minerals into the lid, our minerals are very pure and concentrated, so a little goes a long way! 3. Using our Super Kabuki Brush, pick up product by swirling brush into the lid and tap off any excess 4. Starting where coverage is most needed, apply the mineral foundation in a circular motion applying some pressure 5. Continue layering until desired coverage is achieved, waiting a couple of minutes in between layers to allow the minerals to settle 6. If you're using sample sizes you may find it helpful to empty a small amount of powder into a larger container in order to load the brush more easily
Colour : Light - medium, neutral with balanced undertones. Description : Finely milled mineral foundation SPF 15 that buffs into the skin effortlessly, and allows custom coverage when applied in buildable layers. Made from natural ingredients to ensure the skin is kept clean and healthy, minimising breakouts and blemishes.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Now, the samples on the website do not cost an arm and a leg, and it's the only company that I know , which offers samples, so go for it. Trying a foundation before buying is a must, unless you want to leave it to luck.
The samples come into small pots and you have enough for 3-4 times if you don't need a lot of coverage.
When I received my samples, I didn't expect In the buff to be the right one, but it is (hence, the need to order samples FIRST). I used my blush brush to apply it( I was not going to buy a brush just to try, was I?) after applying my moisturiser ( that's essential, it is a powder afterall ). The result was amazing! The coverage was good, it lasted all day long and was so easy to apply and most important, it did not dry my skin.My skin looked perfect from the moment I applied it to the moment I washed it all off. Better even, I slept with it because I forgot I was wearing makeup, it felt so comfy.( and no, I didn't wake up covered in spots)
I have a combination skin, but my t-zone ( forhead, nose, chin) can be dry.Read more ›
Quality packaging and a very competitive price. It lasts me around 6 months and I use it approximately four times per week.
Once applied this product illuminates skin and my complexion looks youthful and dewy as opposed to a full matte finish - full coverage though as you can build it up where you want it.
It doesn't sit in lines or pores (if used with a primer it's even better) and its doesn't come off during the day. It's as close to perfection as I've got to date.
High quality and SPF 15 which has worked very well in the recent heatwave as I've burned on my body but not on my face!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is great stuff, but when will they redesign the tub so that you don't end up losing half of the powder?Published 2 months ago by Shirley
i have used this makeup for sometime now. it is easy to apply light and long lastingPublished 12 months ago by susan baxter
I love this foundation, I have sensitive skin and this doesn't effect it at all. Will purchase this again.Published on 13 Aug. 2014 by MRS NICOLA J BASFORD