Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£10.99|
Save £5.00 (45%)
Lillian's Garden Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
While this book is set in a specific era, it has timeless themes. Lillian’s Garden explores the impact on the soul when we ignore who we are over time – to the point of affecting our sanity. There are other themes – how we deal with shame and family secrets. This story delivers what you expect from a well-written book – first the pleasure of being absorbed in the lives of the characters and then after the last page is turned, the days of reflecting on the themes.
There is hope and redemption in this story (but not without significant pain). But if you’ve experienced those relationship issues that make you feel a little crazy or a lot crazy it is an encouraging story – and definitely worth the read.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Fiction > Literary Fiction
- Books > Fiction > Religious & Inspirational
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Spiritual Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Literary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Family Life
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Contemporary