Customer reviews

on 6 June 2009
Excellent book for Fred's fans BUT if you have 'The Fred Dibnah Story' by Don Haworth BBC 1993..it is the same book
on 1 December 2000
Fred is such a character and reading this book is infectious - I found myself reading the text in a Bolton accent. Recommended reading for everyone, even if not interested in steam engines.
on 18 July 2010
I bought this for my dad for fathers day - he loved it. Its a fab book for any Fred fan! Very easy to read whch is good as my dad does not like reading long books and this he said was great because you can read it in small chunks at a time.
on 20 February 2010
This review was passed onto myself by my dad. We bought it for him for xmas. He said it was wholly enjoyable and a real pleasure to sit down and read.

Was one of the best presents he had.
on 4 January 2010
I bought this book as a present it was very well received. And it has not been put down, a great read.
on 26 June 2011
Always great to read about Fred and his exploits....A shame all good things have to end and with the passing of Fred D I shall definitely miss him...
on 31 May 2013
this was boughtas a gift for someone who had seen fred on tv - it proved to be so good i have read it too!!!!!
on 13 March 2013
I bought this item for my dad and he loves it, I recieved item very quickly, would recommend many thanks
on 9 March 2014
Bought this for a Christmas present and the receiver was really pleased with it and said it was a brilliant read. Great condition and really good price.
on 29 January 2014
a thoroughly good read,i don't read many books but this had me reading it from cover to cover which is unusual for me.