Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.50

on 22 June 2013
This book's appeal is in its simplicity. My 3 year old grandaughter loves the rhymes and joins in saying if she likes or doesn't like each animal (she doesn't like ladybirds!)
on 22 June 2013
Great little book - simple, fun and educational. My 2 year old loves it and we both know it word for word thanks to having to read it over and over again! This is the best toddler 'board book' for my kindle I've come across so looking forward to downloading some more from this author soon.
on 23 June 2013
Excellent book. Been read several times My twins love it and read along with it. Recommend for any age group
on 23 June 2013
My little one loves this fab book- it's so accessible and the images are lovely. My daughter adores the animals-it's her favourite book.
on 23 June 2013
Our youngsters love joining in with the simple rhyme in this book. They love the pictures ! A fun and easy read :)
on 8 July 2013
My little girl loved the bold pictures and repetitive pattern of the text. I highly recommend it, especially for babies and toddlers.
on 25 June 2013
Fantastic book, real bonus it is free!! Would pay to read more by this author and will be looking for further titles.