on 30 September 2014
very light and easy to carry thanks to 4 wheels. the delivery was quick as well.
on 7 September 2014
I purchased this suitcase (25") several months ago and I'm really pleased. It is subjected to the baggage handlers every two weeks and, each time I travel, it is fit to burst and often filled to the 23 kg limit (had I have purchased the 29" case, I would have struggled to keep it under the weight limit as there is ample room). Plenty of space inside with handy pockets. My only small complaint is that the fabric from the zip has come away slightly, but this can be fixed easily and is probably due to the fact that I test it to the limit each time, however the suitcase itself is really sturdy and the design certainly turns heads at Heathrow! Great purchase and I definitely recommend!
11 Comment| 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 April 2015
took this on holidaY .. YOU CAN FIT A LOT OF STUFF INSIDE, STRONG AND WELL MADE.
on 13 February 2014
I hesitated before purchasing this suitcase for my 82 year old mother, as it seemed a little too "trendy" for her. No problem - she loved it as soon as she removed the wrapping and used it within a few days for a trip to stay with relatives. It is light and manoeuvrable, plus it is rigid enough to withstand the rigours of coach and train travel. Having four wheels makes it easy to move around, avoiding having to lift when just standing. Definitely "flies the flag"!
on 3 November 2014
Very spacious and lightweight.
on 17 July 2014
daughter loves this case got it for a present loads of room
on 12 February 2015
I love it! It looks great, easy to handle, perfect size!
on 29 October 2014