Lightroom 5: Streamlining Your Digital Photography Process Paperback – 16 Aug 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Manage your images with Lightroom and get back to taking pictures
Image management can soak up huge amounts of a photographer′s time. Lightroom lets you effectively manage, edit, and present large quantities of images, and this book teaches you the skills that make it work. The authors, both photographers and Lightroom experts, walk you through Lightroom 5 step by step. Learn to streamline image management tasks and get back to doing what you love taking photographs.
- Index your photos with Lightroom catalogs
- Optimize every photo with powerful, easy image adjustments
- Design and order photo books
- Make your own professional prints
- Use the map to plot locations where your photos were taken
- Create a professional–looking slideshow
- Publish your photos to Facebook, burn them to a DVD, or export them for further editing in Photoshop
About the Author
Rob Sylvan is a photographer, trainer, and author who has been a Photoshop Lightroom Help Desk Specialist since 2007. Check his blog, www.lightroomers.com, for Lightroom tips, tutorials, and FAQs.
Nat Coalson is an instructor, author, and photographer whose work has been extensively exhibited and collected. He′s an Adobe Certified Expert in both Lightroom and Photoshop.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
He is a new author to me so this book is new and not a re-hash, re-write of a Lightroom 4 book. I find it clear and extremely helpful. The bookmarking and note system in Kindle books is a great asset as it removes the need for extra notepads and sticky bit of paper indexing important points. The flow is good and the accompanying practice files are a very good asset. It is clear that Rob knows his stuff and a Kindle is easily propped by the side of my computer to act as a continuing reference. I am thoroughly satisfied and believe that I made the best choice and was very grateful for the way Amazon enabled me to browse and choose - hooked on a new system for technical advice, on to Lightroom for making the best of my pictures and on to Rob as a new author to provide insight and guidance.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography > Manipulating & Editing Photographs
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Graphics & Multimedia
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation