on 11 May 2017
these are the third batch that I have ordered, great price for the two torches, having visual problems, these are just the right
size for a pocket or small handbag if going out, I keep one in every room at home, for easy access if I need extra lighting.
would not hesitate to buy again if needed. thank you.
on 21 March 2017
For the price it's a good little torch. Used in my handbag for finding things in the car, or just in case I'm out in the dark. Not amazing and wouldn't rely on it on the moors, but it's a good size, very durable and a good price.
on 13 July 2017
This torch I use at night for a quick visit to the small room, and it really gives a good wide clear view of where you are going. It is a lovely size to carry around with you.
on 22 March 2017
These torches are always handy to have, and we keep them in several locations around the house. They provide a very intense bright light. I would recommend this product as the price is reasonable. The item as dispatched quickly from the seller.
on 20 March 2017
I initially gave this product 2 stars as one of the torches stopped working properly after a couple of months. However, after my negative review, the sellers sent a free replacement of both torches and have been very helpful. The new ones seem to work well so far.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 June 2017
These are very handy torches to put in your pocket or bag, good value for the price
on 2 June 2017
Stop working after 1 week but customer service help me with this mater quite efficiently.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Great quality product. Quick delivery and well packaged. Would buy again.
on 23 July 2017
Brilliant touch does the trick
And fits in pocket or handbag o
on 7 August 2017
Really good. Perfect torches for a festival, they feel a lot more expensive than they are. Nice to have batteries included as well.