- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1433 KB
- Print Length: 44 pages
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00J10QZFO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #207,308 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£3.50|
Save £0.75 (21%)
The Light Between Oceans: A Guide for Book Clubs (The Reading Room Book Group Notes) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
choose by myself.)We were six and 4 lady,s thought this was one of the best book ever they have read.But me and the other gentleman thought differently.
The plot was a bit unbelievable ,I thought may be this is going to be like a fairytale ,but unfortunately didn;t otherwise could have been something.
Isabel;s postnatal depression is a bit like a excuse for her selfishness .
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very emotional novel and gets you to think of both sides of the story. End was a little weak but apart from that a good readPublished 15 months ago by Amazon Customer
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > History & Criticism > Study Guides
- Books > Reference > Publishing & Books > Books & Reading
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Reference > Test Preparation & Guides > Book Notes
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > Books & Reading