- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Corgi (11 Sept. 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0552156833
- ISBN-13: 978-0552156837
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 2.2 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 40 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 96,579 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Life's a Pitch: How to Sell Yourself and Your Brilliant Ideas Paperback – 11 Sep 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"If only I had read this book at the beginning of my career, where would I be now?" (Sir Terence Conran)
"This book isn't just about business. It's also about life. That's why you should read it." (Sir John Hegarty)
"One of the most honest books I’ve read in a long, long time. Maybe forever." (Erik Hansen tompeters.com)
"Crammed with ideas and rich in the kind of quotations that have a way of giving you a jolt up the spine and lodging themselves in your brain." (Time Out)
"If only I had read this book at the beginning of my career, where would I be now? Every ambitious person should read it" (Sir Terence Conran)
How to sell yourself and your most brilliant ideasSee all Product description
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Where others present these issues as rocket science, these authors make the matter clear, fun and easy to read and...Read more