- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Lifeplan Sea Kelp 400mg 280 Tablets
- Rich in minerals and iodine with added calcium
- No artificial colours or preservatives or animal derivatives
- No added sugar, salt, starch, lactose, gluten, live yeasts
- Kelp also provides carotenoids, fatty acids, potassium, magnesium, calcium and iron
- Suitable for vegans
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Lifeplan sea kelp tablets tablets are made using finest quality wild sea kelp, a naturally rich marine source of iodine. Iodine is an essential constituent of thyroid hormones which help control the metabolic rate of the body.
Calcium is an essential mineral necessary for the maintenance of healthy bones and teeth, normal muscle function and normal blood clotting.
No added sugar, salt, starch, sucrose, gluten, live yeast, synthetic flavours, artificial colours or preservatives. Registered with the vegan society. Produce only supplements which have a sound scientific rationale. We intend to be at the forefront of nutritional science and our nutritional biochemists are responsible for both developing new products.
Dried Sea Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum), Dicalcium Phosphate, stearic acid*, Acacia Powder, Vegetable Stearic Acid*, Flavouring:( oil of aniseed.)*From vegetable source stearic acid.See all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Too much kelp attacking the thyroid .. stopped taking and within a couple of days was back to normal.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Vile but they are working already I bought them because I lose quite a few strands of hair while brushing etc Definitely seems to be less already! Read morePublished 10 days ago by MR
OK, I wanted to give these the benefit of the doubt as I thought that they would help me with weight loss and general health. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Brightie
I'm sure they good kelp.. But a warning to anyone who doesn't like aniseed!.. They smell & taste very strongly of it, & I find them difficult to swallow!. Read morePublished 29 days ago by beatrice vale
I,m 69 yrs and it definitely helped in the water works department.Published 1 month ago by Lindyloo
Seems weird , but I've only been taking these a couple of days and seem to feel more energetic , and my moods seem to have improved. I'll update on weight loss etc. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Andrew John Robinson
Look for similar items by category
- Health & Personal Care > Diet & Nutrition > Vitamins, Minerals & Supplements > Combination Multivitamins & Minerals
- Health & Personal Care > Diet & Nutrition > Vitamins, Minerals & Supplements > Herbal Supplements > Kelp
- Health & Personal Care > Health & Personal Care: Amazon Global Delivery Available
- Health & Personal Care > Medication & Remedies > Alternative Medicine