on 2 March 2013
Firstly let me state "Great service from Amazon".
Now the watch.
When the watch arrived, the digital display was set at 12:00 (01/01/2011) and after an hour trying to get it to set the display resolutely remained showing 12:00 (01/01/2011)so I sent it back for one that would work.
The replacement arrived a few days later and it had exactly the same problem, however at some point during the night it started to run so I attempted to set the right time. The display reset to 12:00 (01/01/2011) and that was that for another six hours when it began to run again. I activated the talk function and it immediately reset itself to 12:00 (01/01/2011).
My response to this invalidated any form of warranty the watch had, and the remains of the watch are now in the waste bin ready to go for landfill, which is probably the best use for it.

My star rating for this consists of five stars to Amazon for the service, and minus four stars for the quality of the watch.
on 23 June 2014
The watch was satisfactory. unfortunately it only worked for three days and then all the data and voice communication vanished. i tried everything but could not get any of the data back. i am now awqiting information from the suppliers if they are repairing the watch or replacing it
on 3 December 2015
Although the concept and price can't be faltered.. actually found the talking button too hard to press.
I bought this for my dad who has dementia and he couldn't use for this reason.
Because of the amount of buttons on the watch it was too difficult for him to remember to press the one he needed for listening to the time.
Viewing the dial is difficult as it is dull.
For the price however it is expected.
In my opinion you would be better to get one with less buttons..
on 23 April 2015
The first watch I received was faulty, the digital display was frozen and would not adjust, the hour hand on the analogue display was loose and just swung freely. I received a replacement it worked for about three weeks then the digital display froze on that one too. I had the battery changed and it worked ok, and then the display froze again a few weeks later. The analogue display is still functioning however the watch has been thrown in drawer out of sight. Not the best buy.
on 14 June 2013
I shall try again tomorrow and see if I can get this to work - I have wasted two hours today without success.
If it works it will be a nice watch to use....
on 22 October 2014
This watch works well, if extremely sensitive and fussy about how buttons are pressed but all actions are complete and accurate, so far.
on 8 March 2016
Junk. Didn't even work to tell the time - threw it away. Life is too short for Lifemax
on 18 March 2016
I got 1 for my brother in law and my husband loved I that much I had to order another
on 10 September 2014
the watch was faulty when I received it

See one answered question