Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
LifeStraw® Steel, water filter with activated carbon capsule, removes 99.9999% of bacteria & 99.9% of protozoa, ideal for hiking, backpacking, camping, travelling and emergency preparedness
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Ideal for walking, trekking, camping, travelling and emergency prevention.Straw-style filter design - you can filter 1,000 litres of contaminated water into drinking water.
- Removes 99.9999% of water-based bacteria, including E. coli & Salmonella and 99.9% water-based protozoa, including Giardia and Cryptosporidium.
- Quality: Complies with US EPA drinking water standards//BPA free and does not contain chemicals//No after-taste//Requires no electrical energy, batteries or replacement parts.
- Multi award-winning:Praised by Time Magazine and winner of the Index "Best innovation of the year": Design awards in the improvement of living.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
HOW WILL I KNOW WHEN THE LIFESTRAW STEEL HAS REACHED THE END OF ITS LIFE?
The flow rate of your LifeStraw Steel will decrease, and then stop pulling water through once it reaches the end of its life. You can increase the lifespan by cleaning the LifeStraw Steel after each use. It is important to change your carbon capsule every 3 months after first use to ensure that the first stage of filtration is working well.
HOW DO I CLEAN MY LIFESTRAW STEEL?
After every use, backflush your LifeStraw Steel by blowing a breath of air back into the mouthpiece to purge all remaining water trapped within the filter. You can also suck water and then blow it back through the filter. This will help remove air that might be trapped. Leave the caps off until the product fully dries before storage.
I'M HAVING TROUBLE SUCKING WATER THROUGH MY LIFESTRAW STEEL - ANY TIPS?
When you use your LifeStraw Steel for the first time, both stages of filtration are completely dry (after storing, for example), and it takes a little longer to prime the filter. We recommend that you hold the filter vertically in the water, with the water half way up the filter, for 30 seconds before using. This will help get the membranes moist and make it easier to pull water through.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
And need the knowledge carrying your 'Lifestraw' you always have access to clean drinking water .
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?