Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ £4.15 delivery
LifeStraw® Go Water Filter Bottle with Integrated Filter Straw. Removes Bacteria & Protozoa. Ideal for Hiking, Backpacking, Camping, Travel, Outdoor Sports and Emergency Preparedness. 2- or 1-pack
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- SAFE WATER: This water bottle with a replaceable filter is a must have for hiking, camping, travel, backpacking and emergencies. No survival or disaster kit is complete without it. The Leak-proof water bottle made of BPA-free Tritan holds 0.65 liters (23-ounces). LifeStraw filters up 1,000 liters of water, after which it is easy to replace the bottle's filter
- HIGHEST FILTTRATION STANDARDS: Removes minimum 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria, 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites, and filters to 0.2 microns; surpasses EU and EPA filter standards. It removes E. Coli, Giardia and Cryptosporidium oocysts, and many other waterborne contaminants
- SAVE MONEY: Buy a 2-pack of the LifeStraw Go to ensure your family, friends and you are well equipped for your next trip or outdoor adventure. No need to buy plastic bottled water. It is also the perfect Christmas gift for your outdoor loving friends or family members
- INNOVATIVE WATER FILTER: The LifeStraw filters up to 1,000 liters of contaminated water without using iodine, chlorine, or other chemicals; LifeStraw does not require batteries, it has no moving parts and uses no chemicals. The LifeStraw displays a great and more innovative alternative to iodine tablets and bulky purifiers. Zero aftertaste, no chemicals or iodine, food-grade flexible silicone mouthpiece is removable for easy cleaning
- FOLLOW THE LITERS: For each LifeStraw product you purchase a school child in a developing community receives clean drinking water for one school year. In 2018 LifeStraw will have supported more than 1 million children in Africa
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
DOES THE LIFESTRAW FILTER OUT HEAVY METALS, CHEMICALS OR VIRUSES?
The LifeStraw is designed for the backcountry and will filter out 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria and 99.9% of waterborne protozoa. Chemicals, salt water, heavy metals and viruses will not be removed. If you were looking for a high capacity filter to remove viruses, the LifeStraw Mission and LifeStraw Family 1.0 remove 99.999% of viruses. LifeStraw also reduces turbidity, filtering down to 0.2 microns.HOW WILL I KNOW WHEN THE LIFESTRAW HAS REACHED THE END OF IT'S LIFE?
The flow rate of your LifeStraw will decrease, and then stop pulling water through once it reaches the end of its life. You can increase the lifespan by cleaning the LifeStraw after each use. The great thing is, you can never drink contaminated water from a LifeStraw; when the water stops flowing through it, you know it is time for a new one!HOW LONG WILL MY LIFESTRAW LAST?
The LifeStraw can filter up to 1,000 liters (264 gallons). This would mean, if you used the LifeStraw every day, for all of your drinking water, it will last for approximately one year. If you just use it for travel and outdoor activities, it will last much longer than 1 year.
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Edit: for a more versatile system check out the sawyer squeeze / sawyer mini filtration system. A more expensive version of the go is available which has a carbon element for removal of "some" dissolved chemicals / pesticides etc. from the water (this one just filters bacteria, large particles and parasites). None of these can desalinate seawater or remove dissolved tastes like salt, coffee etc. You may have seen people use a lifestraw to drink wee and gag when they find it still tastes bad - well duh.
But the reason I give 2 stars is because the lid is terrible! The bottle has to be upright else it leaks, a lot! This is very inconvenient when travelling and sometimes it is not possible to hold it upright all the time. Twice now I have had the contents of my bag soaked, if it wasn't so expensive I'd have binned this bottle by now. It's a shame because it's a good idea, hopefully they can sort the lid design.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews