Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £5.00 delivery
+ £5.95 delivery
LifeStraw® Go Water Filter Bottle with Integrated Filter Straw. Removes Bacteria & Protozoa. Ideal for Hiking, Backpacking, Camping, Travel, Outdoor Sports and Emergency Preparedness. 2- or 1-pack
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- SAFE WATER: This water bottle with a replaceable filter is a must-have for hiking, camping, travel, backpacking, and emergencies. No survival or disaster kit is complete without it. The leak-proof water bottle holds 0.65 liters (23-ounces)
- SAVE MONEY: Get a 2-pack of the LifeStraw Go to ensure you are perfectly equipped for your next travel or outdoor adventure. No need to buy plastic bottled water anymore. It is also the perfect present for your outdoor-loving friends or family members
- HIGHEST FILTRATION STANDARDS: Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria, 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites, and filters to 0.2 microns; surpasses EU and EPA filter standards. It removes E. Coli, Giardia, and many other waterborne contaminants
- INNOVATIVE WATER FILTER: The LifeStraw filters up to 4,000 liters of contaminated water without using iodine, chlorine, or other chemicals; does not require batteries. The LifeStraw displays a great alternative to iodine tablets and bulky purifiers
- DOING GOOD: For each LifeStraw product you purchase a school child in a developing community receives clean drinking water for one school year. By 2018, LifeStraw has supported more than 1 million children in Africa
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
LIFESTRAW GO - YOUR PORTABLE WATER FILTER
The award-winning LifeStraw water filter now got integrated into a leak-proof and durable water bottle. Use the bottle to fill up in ponds, rivers or other water sources to get fresh drinking water immediately - no matter where you are.
Take the LifeStraw with you on your hiking and camping trips, when you travel to areas with questionable water quality. Easy to attach to your backpack - and an essential for your emergency preparedness kit.Clean Drinking Water Anywhere
The hollow fiber membrane technology inside of the LifeStraw keeps you safe during outdoor adventures. All of our filters are rigorously tested.
Let rivers, streams, ponds, lakes, and glaciers be your drinking water source. With the LifeStraw, you can access safe water anywhere.
Explore the World - Travel with Confidence
Whether you are filling up at a hotel tap, or drinking out of the Amazon River, your LifeStraw will protect you from bacteria, parasites, and microplastics.
The LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle will transform 4,000 Liters (1,000 Gallons) of contaminated water into clean and safe drinking water. That is more water than the average person drinks in a year!
From the manufacturer
Your Next Adventure Awaits!
Hiking and Camping
With lightweight design and versatility, LifeStraw products are the perfect water filter for hiking and camping. Drink water straight from the nearest stream, puddle, or pond. It's the fastest way to filter - never pump or wait for chemicals to react again.
Municipal water quality is not always optimal and may be contaminated with chemicals, chlorine, or microplastics. LifeStraw allows you to drink safely from water fountains at parks, airports, at school or tap water. It's also great for on-the-go commutes.
Gives you peace of mind when abroad. LifeStraw removes bacteria and parasites (including Salmonella, E-coli, Giardia) and chemicals. Reliable and effective, LifeStraw products are the perfect accessory for international travel.
Having a LifeStraw filter on hand allows access to clean, safe drinking water in the event of a natural disaster or survival situation. There are no batteries to replace and no moving parts to wear out, and LifeStraw products do not expire. Perfect for a vehicle or home emergency kit.
Good To Know
- Material: Hollow fibre, Tritan; food-grade silicone mouthpiece
- Weight and Volume: 8 oz (225 grammes); 650 ml
- Size: 9” (235 mm) long and 3” (80 mm) in diameter
- Contains no chemicals or batteries
How To Clean Your LifeStraw
1.Take filter out of the bottle and firmly blow all the water out of it.
2. Let it dry for several hours/ overnight and finally put the filter back into the bottle.
How It Works
LifeStraw uses an advanced hollow fibre membrane technology. The membrane has microscopic pores that trap contaminants larger than 0,2 microns. Water is able to pass through but dirt, bacteria and parasites are bigger than the pores and get filtered out. It's a highly efficient method of filtration and does not require chemicals, batteries or moving parts.
How Do I Know The Lifestraw Has Reached It's Maximum Filter Capacity?
The flow rate of your LifeStraw will decrease, and then stop letting water through once it reaches the end of its lifespan. You can increase the lifespan by cleaning the LifeStraw after each use. Rest assured, that you will never drink contaminated water from a LifeStraw - when the water stops flowing through it, you know it is time for a new one!
|LifeStraw Go||LifeStraw Go 2-Stage||LifeStraw Steel||LifeStraw Personal||LifeStraw Mission||LifeStraw Universal|
|Ideal For||Hiking, Backpacking, Travelling, Emergency Preparedness, Everyday Use||Hiking, Backpacking, Travelling, Emergency Preparedness, Everyday Use||Hiking, Backpacking, Travelling, Emergency Preparedness, Sports||Hiking, Backpacking, Travelling, Emergency Preparedness, Sports||Hiking, Backpacking, Travelling, Emergency Preparedness||Hiking, Backpacking, Travelling, Emergency Preparedness, Everyday Use|
|Removes Bacteria and Parasites||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Reduces Chlorine and Bad Taste||✓||✓||✓|
|Filter Capacity||4,000 Liters||4,000 Liters/ 100 Liters for Carbon Capsule||4,000 Liters/ 100 Liters for Carbon Capsule||4,000 Liters||18,000 Liters||4,000 Liters/ 100 Liters for Carbon Capsule|
|Pore Size||0,2 Micron||0,2 Micron||0,2 Micron||0,2 Micron||0,02 Micron||0,2 Micron|
|Replaceable Carbon Capsule||✓||✓||✓|
Customers also shopped for
139 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Edit: for a more versatile system check out the sawyer squeeze / sawyer mini filtration system. A more expensive version of the go is available which has a carbon element for removal of "some" dissolved chemicals / pesticides etc. from the water (this one just filters bacteria, large particles and parasites). None of these can desalinate seawater or remove dissolved tastes like salt, coffee etc. You may have seen people use a lifestraw to drink wee and gag when they find it still tastes bad - well duh.
I also found out that one of the designers of Lifestraw used to work at the same place I was working and they had provided a lot of the local schools I was teaching in with Lifestraw water filter systems for the school kids, very impressive!
But the reason I give 2 stars is because the lid is terrible! The bottle has to be upright else it leaks, a lot! This is very inconvenient when travelling and sometimes it is not possible to hold it upright all the time. Twice now I have had the contents of my bag soaked, if it wasn't so expensive I'd have binned this bottle by now. It's a shame because it's a good idea, hopefully they can sort the lid design.