Customer reviews

Life as We Know It
Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:£7.99

on 7 September 2016
This was a predictable film, if you've seen one like this, you've seen 'em all! There just seemed to be a lot of plot missed out. Also, I felt that Heigl's character Holly deserved neither Messer or Sam! I didn't feel that Holly and Messer fell in love. They hate each other to begin with then she's happy that he has women over to stay and he's happy that she fancies Sam and encourages her to go out with him then next minute, Holly and Messer love each other and are having sex then two seconds later they break up!

My problem was that I loved Sam's character and I love that actor as the lead in 'Sweet Home Alabama', so I wasn't really invested in Holly and Messer as a couple and I found Holly's character really annoying. I also didn't find any of the comedy elements amusing even Melissa McCarthy's character seemed the same as all her other characters. The best characters were Sam and Janine the Social Worker.

I watched it for free on Prime, but if I had paid for it, I would have been disappointed in it. I will add though that I've never watched Josh Duhamel in anything and I did like him in this.
on 14 April 2017
Enjoyable light hearted entertainment, even if babies aren't your thing. Maybe Katherine Heigl is..!!
on 6 July 2017
Some would say predictable American ..... but I say why not believe in happy ever afters because they do exist if only people would stop getting in there own way....well acted and a heartwarming story....both fitties too which helps :)
on 20 November 2017
Yes two very good thought provoking films. And so well put together. Life as we know it is very amusing along the way. No reservations in my opinion changes her personality to be a reformed more caring person. Watch it and you will see a lovely relationship bonding to her new life and she just blossoms.
on 4 August 2017
even though this concept has been done so many times, this was still an adorable film which I think had a lot to do with the cast more than the story, they made it something special, really enjoyed it
on 30 June 2017
great film worth watching
on 9 June 2017
Good fun film.
on 17 April 2017
good
on 17 July 2017
Sweet, cute, funny and lovely.
on 30 April 2017
very good, easy viewing,.delivered as stated