on 5 February 2013
I liked this book because it gave me an insight into his life. It is a short booka but informative
on 21 October 2013
I was expecting a more detailed book about the saint' s life, the profound liturgy of his life and its meaning.
Easy to read and loved the little prayers at the end, However, the book is not authorized by the Catholic Church.
on 4 July 2016
The prayers of St.Anthony are beautiful.Although this book is fairly short it will leave you with a lasting impression.Recommended to all who would like to know this beautiful saint a little more.
on 9 September 2014
Nice little overview of the life of St Anthony and some great little prayers to help us in our daily life or moments of crisis. Well worth the download for all devotees of this miraculous Saint.
on 30 January 2014
This book is poorly written and very poorly presented. I bought it for the promise of prayers of St Anthony - there are six TO St Anthony and just two bBY St Anthony one of which is not - it is a straight quotation from the Bible!
There are many good and interesting books about St Anthony - this is NOT one of them don't buy it!
on 17 January 2016
I haven't used this myself but my niece tells me it is really good, not too easy and very exciting.
on 30 June 2014
Interesting life and book
on 18 November 2013
Very patchy chapters. No real substance in my view. Only 70 pages with about 20 with chapter titles only. Many pages with only a few lines of text on them.