on 1 August 2014
I found this book confusing and the layout difficult to understand.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 1 May 2014
This review is for the Kindle version:

Even if it's free on Prime I still wouldn't waste your time on this. It says it's for the 2014 version, but some of the questions don't seem to come from the official handbook and can be confusing and then waste your time on facts you don't need. After taking (and passing) the test, the questions in this were very unhelpful. I'd only suggest using the official practice test questions instead.

Also it's very hard to use on an actual Kindle. There is no table of contents (at least not where it should be) and no easy links to the answers after you answer the questions. When you do manage to find the answers, the explanations don't fit on the screen.
on 8 January 2014
Very good easy to understand. I will recommend to friends
I really enjoyed reading this book helps with preparing for test.
on 17 January 2016
It served me well and I passed first time after 2 weeks of reading!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse