- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Life with a Partner or Spouse with Asperger Syndrome: Going Over the Edge?: Practical Steps to Saving You and Your Relationship Paperback – 1 Mar 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Kathy J. Marshack, Ph.D., P.S., is a licensed psychologist with more than 25 years experience as a marriage and family therapist and business coach. Dr. Marshack is also a well-known author of two books, a variety of articles, a Family Business column, and is a contributor to the nationally acclaimed Sixty Things To Do When You Turn Sixty and has been profiled by national and local media, such as CNN, the Lifetime Channel, and National Public Radio.
At age twelve, Stephen Shore's work was purchased by Edward Steichen for the Museum of Modern Art. At twenty-four, he became the first living photographer to have a one-man show at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York. Other one-man show venues include the Museum of Modern Art, New York, the Art Institute of Chicago, and the Kunsthalle Dusseldorf. He has received two National Endowment for the Arts Grants and a Guggenheim Foundation Grant, and has been the Chair of Bard College's photography department in upstate N.Y. since 1982.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
OK. I'm an academic in the area so perhaps expected too much.Published 2 months ago by firstname.lastname@example.org
It was great to read and try to understand more on the subject.Published 17 months ago by sandra alison bettaney
This book is a must have for anyone in a relationship with an AS person. Totally explains difficulties that come from the different ways that an NT & AS view the world. Read morePublished on 12 Jan. 2014 by Magsiemoomoo
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > SEN Teaching > Behaviourial Difficulties
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Pregnancy & Childcare > Children's Health & Nutrition > Autism
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Diseases & Disorders > Mental Diseases & Disorders
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies