- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
The Life of Madame Necker: Sin, Redemption and the Parisian Salon (The Body, Gender and Culture) Hardcover – 1 Apr 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'a fascinating psychological examination of this famous eighteenth-century salonniere's life' Journal of Historical Biography 'Original and contains many insights.' European Romantic Review
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|