- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Praeger (9 Nov. 1990)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 027593702X
- ISBN-13: 978-0275937027
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 1 x 23.4 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 571,583 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
The Life and Death Debate: Moral Issues of Our Time Paperback – 9 Nov 1990
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"Given the task of writing an introductory book on the difficult subject of life and death issues, the authors have done an excellent job of presenting the material in a clear and precise manner."-Church and Synagogue Libraries
?Given the task of writing an introductory book on the difficult subject of life and death issues, the authors have done an excellent job of presenting the material in a clear and precise manner.?-Church and Synagogue Libraries
About the Author
J.P. MORELAND is Professor of Philosophy at Biola University, La Mirada, California. He is the author of such books as Universals, Qualities, and Quality Instances, Scaling the Secular City, Christianity and the Nature of Science, and Does God Exist?: The Great Debate. NORMAN L. GEISLER is Professor of Philosophy at Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia. He is the author of Ethics: Alternatives and Issues, Philosophy of Religion, Miracles and Modern Thought, and Worlds Apart.