Life As It Was: How a Family Survived in the Pre-war, Wartime and Post-war Years Paperback – 22 May 2015
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Mary Joyce Baxter left school at 14 and trained as a nurse and midwife. Mary is now retired and has previously co-ordinated a writers' group in the nearby town of Great Harwood. Her spare time is spent in her garden and writing - among her published work is her autobiography The Past Recaptured (Matador 2009), a book of poetry, Water Under the Bridge (Matador 2010), Prickly Tales (Matador, 2012) and Flights of Fantasy (Matador 2012).
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Historical > 1901 Onwards
- Books > Biography > Historical > Britain > Social & Urban History
- Books > Biography > Historical > Countries & Regions > Europe
- Books > Biography > Historical > Social & Urban History
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Ireland
- Books > History > Cultural History