Life After Doomsday: Survivalist Guide to Nuclear War and Other Major Disasters Paperback – 15 Sep 1980
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I consider this book one of the "MUST HAVE" books in any survival library. Not only does this book contain fantastic and interesting reading, but with its dozens of charts, lists, drawings and photos, this book serves as an excellent reference on surviving ANY major disaster. It is one of the few reference books I keep in my personal bookshelf beside the computer. When I read this book for the first time I was amazed by what I THOUGHT I knew. I was VERY wrong in many of my beliefs. Even the US government used Dr. Clayton's research to revise their policies in some areas.
Chapters covered include:
It's a disaster
Everything you ever wanted to know about nuclear war
To flee or not to flee
Home sweet hole
Nobody makes housecalls anymore
and MANY others that will keep you reading, and more importantly, will keep you alive no matter what the disaster.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Kindle version is almost unreadable. Shame because the content that you can read is quite good and informative.Published 2 months ago by Steve Gore
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle
- Books > History > Military History > Strategy, Tactics & Military Science
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Meteorology
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Natural Disasters
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Weather
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Warfare & Defence > Weapons & Equipment
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games