A Licence to be Different - The Story of Channel 4 Paperback – 6 Nov 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Maggie Brown is one of the UK s leading media journalists. She writes for the "Guardian" s media section and website, and also contributes to a range of other publications including the "Evening Standard," "The Stage" and "Radio Times." She was one of the founders of "The" "Independent" and, as its first media editor, started its media section.She is a trustee of the Sandford St Martin's Trust, which promotes excellence in religious broadcasting, and a regular jury member for the BAFTA and Royal Television Society awards."
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Discover why it was so edgy, the political backdrop behind the channel, and the history of the greatest terrestrial channel this country has ever produced.
Highly recommended. I have read it cover-to-cover
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law
- Books > History > Cultural History
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Performing Arts > Stagecraft
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Television > Direction & Production
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Television > Guides & Reviews
- Books > Reference > Encyclopaedias
- Books > Science & Nature > History & Philosophy > Reference
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media & Communication Industries > Television