on 4 April 2015
My son is 3 and has a developmental delay so is still in nappies,so thought I'd give these a try as pampers size 6 are getting tight. However these are actually smaller then pampers size 6.
Although they nice quality fitted well and and quite absorbent I will stick to pampers size 6 as there big difference in size at all.
My son is tube fed and over night we did have leaks, but overall they ok nappies.
on 27 August 2015
Apart from the weight range being wrong, (its 16-26kg not 15-30kg as stated), these are good nappies for daytime use. However you may need to get a bigger size for night time use if your child is at the higher end of the weight range.
on 12 November 2014
Excellent product. My daughter has special needs and has been using these for a year. Excellent product and better than any other product. Never had any problems with leakage or nappy rash. 10/10 :-)
on 20 September 2014
It's so hard to find nappies to fit my little one so I'm really pleased to have found these!
on 1 August 2014
Brilliant excellent excellent fit for my son
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 April 2015
Brilliant for incontinent 8 year-old!
on 26 November 2014