- Actors: Linda Ferri, Alessandro Morace, Barbora Bobulova
- Directors: Kim Rossi Stuart
- Format: PAL
- Language: Italian
- Subtitles: English
- Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 - 1.78:1
- Number of discs: 1
- Classification: 15
- Studio: Axiom Films International Ltd
- DVD Release Date: 26 May 2008
- Run Time: 106 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 3.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (15 customer reviews)
- ASIN: B0014E91B0
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 49,811 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
Other Sellers on Amazon
Libero - Anche Libero Va Bene [DVD]
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Italian actor KIM ROSSI STUART (Romanzo Criminale, The Keys to the House) makes his impressive directorial debut with this moving and richly rewarding coming-of-age drama that he co-wrote with LINDA FERRI (The Son's Room). Featuring a stand-out debut performance from the young ALESSANDRO MORACE as Tommi, and from Rossi Stuart himself as the raging single father, LIBERO rightly won the Directors' Fortnight prize at the Cannes Film Festival and has been hailed as a modern update on the masters of the French and Italian neo-realist tradition. Renato, a freelance cameraman, is bringing up his 11-year-old son Tommi and daughter Viola alone, after being abandoned by his wife, Stefania (BARBORA BOBULOVA). A strong believer in tough love, Renato offers kindness with harsh discipline. Their individual loneliness and collective yearning for the return of the most important woman in their lives creates a strong bond within the surviving family unit. That is until Stefania returns out of the blue...
Moving , honest and flawlessly acted --Philip French, The Observer
Heartbreaking yet hopeful...outstanding --The Indepedent
Critics' Choice --Time Out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
No more writing about the feelings of both the father and the kids. The film is great. The DVD I had, had no problems and both the picture and the transfer were of very high quality. A must see. An incredible story, very well edited and with the emotions; eyes can bleed.
Most recent customer reviews
Both turned out to be faulty and only show part of the film before it cuts out.Read more