- Prime Student members get £10 off with a spend of £40 or more on Books. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Liars And Heaps: New Essays on Paradox Paperback – 5 Apr 1990
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'The collection is very good; arguably a must-read for everyone interested in the paradoxes. . . . The contributors to the volume represent a sizable subset of the important theorists in the field. Moreover, they do not simply rehash old ideas; the essays constitute genuine advancements. In light of the contributors prominence in the field, the present volume has a good claim to represent the state of the art' (Matti Eklund, Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews)