- Paperback: 64 pages
- Publisher: Wooden Books (3 April 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1904263542
- ISBN-13: 978-1904263548
- Product Dimensions: 12.5 x 0.8 x 15.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (16 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 62,779 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Li: Dynamic Form in Nature (Mathemagical Ancient Wizdom) Paperback – 3 Apr 2007
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Top 3 Recommended Book.
-- New Scientist
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
This is a little book on Li, meaning a relation between pattern and principle so that Li means a "dynamic formation" or really something which has been captured as it is being created. It seems to be a kind of interaction between form and energy.
Each two page section briefly describes something of interest which demonstrates Li and the opposing page shows these aspects in photographs. Consider for example the following: nerve cell branching, bacterial growth patterns, surface patterns in convection cells, vascular cell structures in plants, stress cracks in drying mud.
A wonderful little book which may even lead to real advances in science or art. For that alone this set of booklets are gems.
A minor issue on quality, some of the pages hadn't been cut properly at the opening corner.