Lezyne Zecto Drive Light Set - Silver/Silver
Colour: Silver/Silver|Size: Front & Rear Set|Change
Price:£62.95+ Free shipping

on 23 November 2013
Great bike lights, with numerous settings and simple elastic straps which are easy to put on and take off. USB rechargeable and indicators to show when they need to be topped up, making them more reliable/ no need to carry or spend money on spare batteries. Very bright... You will be seen! Highly recommended.
on 28 December 2016
Without these, I would end up in the river next to me, while cycling from and to work. Very bright, gives me a wide space of visibility and last for 2 - 3 days with one charge. It is very easy to put onto the bicycle and is waterproof too. Lezyne is said to be a very good brand and this is a solid proof of that fact. I love these lights and couldn't have bought a better pair myself. Well worth the price tag.
on 8 February 2016
Fantastic lights. A huge step up from my small knog lights, which just didn't cut it come winter and more challenging conditions. These are really bright and unless you're riding down some very dark roads/paths I can't imagine you're want much more. They feel solid and of quality construction, and I particularly like the charging indicator.
on 21 March 2014
These lights are the best thing i have bought ever for my bicycle very bright, rechargeable and you get many hours use before you need to recharge them again. And you also have the added bonus of knowing that you are going to be seen on the road as compared to any other lights that i have previously bought. have them a couple of months know and love them very happy. Thanks amazon and the company that sent the products to me.
on 4 November 2015
Great lights but the plug on the charging cable that is pushed into the light is unreliable and may not connect unless one varies the pressure with which it is inserted. It should just be inserted and work!
on 27 March 2015
Well worth the money for function and build quality - I was a bit dubious on the charging but that's not a problem at all.
on 30 September 2013
Good build quality, good variety of flashes. Not a big as they seamed on the screen. Battery life quite good. Easy to fit
on 22 March 2014
Only used them a couple of times but seem to do the job just fine. I like the fact they are small & compact but still very bright. Easy to fit to bike & use etc. Happy Chappy!
on 4 September 2014
Delivery was just a day by Leisure Lakes Bikes and so really efficient; the package came by Royal Mail signed for delivery.

Have mounted the lights in the garage as an initial test of the fixing on handlebars and seat post. In order to get the rear light vertical the silicon band just needs to be angled upwards - one hopes it will stay like this on a ride.

In terms of charging, there is ONE short USB cable included that is used in conjunction with normal smart phone charging plugs or via computer USB ports. However, if say you need to charge both lights simultaneously you may wish to note what I discovered this week. I found that my other USB cables did not fit very well unless held in place by fingers; on inspection of the supplied cable it looks as though the metal part of the micro USB is a tad longer than mobile phone cables. Thus I carefully cut off 1mm from a phone charging cable and it was then a good fit on the light. I've seen on Wiggle review someone mentioned this as an issue so thought I'd publish this tip.

n.b. the lights have not been used on the road yet but from what i could observe on our driveway the daylight setting strobe performance seems excellent. Testing the front light in the dark garden indicated that it probably won't be adequate for country lane riding at night (which I don't require anyway), as I have a normal LED Lenser torch with bike mount that has amazing illumination.

Hope this helps
on 11 May 2014
Lights are good- I bought them to be seen rather than to see the road and they do that very well. Easily installed/ removed. I would say the battery life disappoints as it doesn't reach anywhere near what's in the manual.

The light modes are good- too many to use but I've used 3 now a fair bit. The solid block light is fine. There is a really aggressive flash which works very well in bad weather. Finally there is a mode where one LED is permanently on and the other two flash- this is what I use in twilight.

Happy overall, if you're after a beam to see where you're going then this isn't for you. If you're after a set of lights to ride around Richmond Park and home after work then these are spot on.