Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Lexical Ambiguity Resolution: Perspective from Psycholinguistics, Neuropsychology and Artificial Intelligence Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I haven't, yet, read that tome (I "have a FULL plate").
I was swayed by the exceedingly-interesting and complex title!
I was, sorely, disappointed that the book is 20 years old!
I asked the author (via email) if the information, still would be relevant (sp?); he gave me a mixed answer: "Indubitably, some will be... others, no longer. Additionally, that book will be incomplete."
More will be revealed.
--- Dave T., MANIC Mensan
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Artificial Intelligence
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Algorithms
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Neuropsychology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computing > Computer Science > Artificial Intelligence > AI & Semantics
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help & Counselling > Psychology > Neuropsychology