on 12 August 2015
My son loves his new lightning Mcqueen stereo and loves listening to his audio bed time stories
on 28 December 2013
We were only looking to buy a child's cd player. This Disney Cars CD player,not only looks good but also has a terrific sound for such a small item. Very clever piece of kit. If I had to say a bad thing it would to be the spoiler on the car it does not flip up for long, but the car speakers give it the wow factor for us.
on 26 December 2014
Ordered this item for my son for Christmas. We wrapped up and he opened on Christmas Day. We were surprised to find a US plug included, not UK. We put batteries in but despite the red LED coming on, the display did not light up, nor did the disk spin. The unit was faulty. Logged into Amazon and found there was not easy way to ask for a refund or leave any direct feedback, hence this review. Awaiting a reply from Amazon, but our advice is DO NOT BUY THIS OFF AMAZON as you will be disappointed by product and frustrated at difficulty in asking for a replacement...
on 1 February 2014
Lovely little cd player my son loves to listen to his audio books on this at bedtime. Definitely recommend this.
on 10 July 2014
Really good CD player. Well worth the money.
on 3 January 2015
Kept my grand kids happy all Crimbo. Not Bose sound quality, but not too bad either
on 16 December 2014
This is fab really good speakjers my grnadson will love his xmas present
on 29 March 2015
Grandson aged 5 had for Christmas. Loved it.
on 2 July 2015
My nephew love it that's good enough for me
on 5 November 2014
little boy loved this nice clear sound