Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Lexar Professional 32 GB Class 10 UHS-II 1000x Speed (150 MB/s) SDHC Flash Memory Card
|Price:||£17.84 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£5.15 (22%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- High-speed, Class 10 performance - leverages UHS-I technology (U3) for a read transfer speed up to 1000x (150 MB/s)
- Captures high-quality images and extended lengths of 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video with a DSLR camera and HD camcorder
- Fast file transfer from card to computer to accelerate workflow
- Includes downloadable Image Rescue 4 software to recover lost, deleted photo and video files
- Dedicated professional technical support
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Designed for professional photographers and videographers, as well as enhanced photo and video enthusiasts, the high-speed, Class 10 Lexar Professional 1000x SDHC UHS-I card provides blazing-fast performance. This means that whether you are interested in sustained, rapid-fire shooting or capturing 1080p HD video, this card gives you the power to get the job done.
Lexar 32GB 1000X Professional SDHC UHS-II Memory Card
From the Manufacturer
Available in the following capacities:
- 16 GB
- 32 GB
- 64 GB
- 128 GB
- 256 GB
Lexar Professional 1000x SDHC/SDXC UHS-II cards
Quickly capture and transfer high-quality photos and 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video
- High-speed performance—leverages UHS-II technology (U3) for a read transfer speed up to 1000x (150MB/s)*
- Captures high-quality images and extended lengths of stunning 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video with a DSLR camera, HD camcorder, or 3D camera
- Large capacity options up to 256GB let you enjoy shooting longer without changing cards.
- High-speed file transfer from card to computer to dramatically accelerate workflow**
- Includes downloadable Image Rescue software to recover most photo and select video files***
- Backwards compatible with UHS-I devices.
High-speed performance you can trust
Whether you're a professional photographer, videographer, or enthusiast, Lexar Professional 1000x SDHC/SDXC UHS-II cards provide performance you can trust. These high-speed cards leverage UHS-II technology (UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)) and provide a read transfer speed up to 1000x (150 MB/s) when used with an SD UHS-II reader. For versatility, the cards also work with UHS-I devices at UHS-I speeds, and they're backwards compatible with older cameras and readers, performing at Class 10 speeds when used with non-UHS devices.
Shoot high-quality images and 1080p full-HD,3D, and 4K video
Using a DSLR, HD camcorder, or 3D camera, you'll be able to leverage the latest photo and video features available for shooting high-quality images and stunning 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video.
Capture extended lengths of video with high-capacity options
With growing HD, 3D, and 4K video capabilities, you need high-performance cards you can rely on, and high-capacity options to keep you shooting longer without changing cards. The Lexar Professional 1000x SDXC UHS-II card makes that easy by leveraging UHS Speed Class 3 performance and providing you with large capacity options up to 256 GB
Save time with dramatically accelerated workflow
The high-speed performance of Lexar Professional 1000x SDHC/SDXC UHS-II cards dramatically accelerate your workflow from start to finish, so you can save time and get back to the business of photography.**
Recover files with Image Rescue software
The card includes the latest version of Image Rescue software, which recovers most photo and select video files, even if they've been erased or the card has been corrupted.*** The software is available for free download with purchase of the card.
The Lexar team works with major camera manufacturers to ensure cards are compatible with their digital cameras—from the simplest to the most complex.
All Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability.
When memory matters, the choice is Lexar.
With a long history in the industry, Lexar knows memory and moves quickly with technology to design the solutions you need, and work with device manufacturers to make sure its products are compatible. Lexar stands behind them with outstanding support and helpful customer service. The company is dedicated to performance, reliability, and expert support, so when it comes to storing the memories that matter, trust Lexar.
Lexar. When Memory Matters.
*Up to 150MB/s read transfer, write speeds lower. Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary. x=150KB/s.
**Highest transfer speeds achieved only when paired with an SD UHS-II reader.
***Image or other data recovery is not 100 per cent guaranteed.
Note: Product appearance, software offerings, and packaging may vary depending on ship date and available inventory.
Actual usable memory capacity may vary. 1 GB equals 1 billion bytes.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
So far (touch wood) I've never had cause to regret choosing to use Lexar memory exclusively as I've never had a card fail. I'm very happy with the write speeds, though I'm not the sort of user who shoots on continuous drive mode, and the read speeds I get when I use my Lexar USB 3.0 card reader are equally satisfactory.
One added bonus with Lexar cards is the inclusion of a free licence to use their excellent Image Rescue software, that is capable of recovering deleted files from your card. When I tested the software, I found it very thorough (if a bit slow on a big card) and it successfully found deleted pictures.
Before diving into the Pro & Cons I would like to mention that I'm using this card in a Canon 6D which is hardware limited to a write speed or 38-40mb/s so you can say that this UHS-II speed is an overkill for me. I've been using this card for 3 weeks now.
- The build of the card is very good (better than SanDisk) given the fact that it also features 2 rows of pins (Yes, you heard that right, UHS-II standard comes with 2 rows of pins)
- The speed outperforms any 'PRO' sd card I've ever owned and this is very good giving the affordable price this card has
- It does come with a Passcode for Lexar's own software called Image Rescue (helps you recover deleted files from your card)
- When using it with a USB stick card reader I found that the Lock button of the card gets moved a tiny bit and makes the card Write protected. Unfortunately there is no way of 'taping' down the button as you will cover the 2nd row of pins. This problem might occur only in my card reader, but it's a frustrating issue. Luckily, the card works just fine when inserted into the camera slot.
- This one is not aimed only at Lexar but other manufacturers as well. For the price you are paying for a 'Pro Card' you would expect a nice pouch or a card holder. Unfortunately, you will only get a small transparent plastic box.Read more ›
All in all, very happy with my purchase.
My test set up is an Integral USB 3.0 Super Speed Card Reader, connected via an Inateck 4-port USB 3.0 hub to my PC on a USB port. The system motherboard is a P8H61-M LE/USB3 with an Intel H61 chipset. My system is on the slow side, there are faster card readers out there and connecting via the USB hub is not optimal either, so the card speed figures have to be considered in light of that. In short, the cards are some degree faster than my tests can show, but in practical terms results are also going to vary widely depending on which equipment you use them for.
The H2testw app fills the cards with a series of identical files approximately 1GB in size during which the write speed of the card is measured, and then verifies the file integrity during which the read speed is gauged. All of the cards filled without problem and the results are below (MB = Megabytes): -
Transcend `Ultimate 600x' (£16-17)
Available space on card 29.9GB
Write: 23.9 MB/s, 21mins 22secs
Read: 77.3 MB/s, 6 mins 35 secs
Note: only SDHC card I have ever bought which does not come with its own little storage case.
Access to Transcend `RecoveRx' image retrieval software download.
Integral `UltimaPro' (£16)
Available space on card 29.5GB
Write: 17.9 MB/s, 28mins 9secs
Read: 77.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Best deal I have ever come across for an SD card of this quality and capacity, I bought this for my Sony A6000 a while back so I would be able to shot at higher qualities. Read morePublished 19 hours ago by Juvenal
I bought Card in February it completely Failed in July
LEXAR were happy to try and recover the data, but I fear volume of cards they are dealing with means mine was lost... Read more
Really good high quality , high speed sd card. Ours is a genuine lexar card as checked on their website. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Aly
Never had any problems with Lexar Chips, this is no exception its fast and has plenty storage .Published 6 days ago by Amazon Customer
Make a huge difference to your camera when you have a great product like thisPublished 9 days ago by M. Dobson
works perfectly with my sony dsc h300, good write speed, good value for the moneyPublished 10 days ago by Mario