This tape feels strong & has a lot of stretch to it. It's also incredibly sticky & has never peeled off my skin, remaining firmly in place after several hours of use.

I was amazed by just how much support a couple of strips of this thin tape actually gave me! I'm passionate about social dancing (Modern Jive & Tango) but have recently had issues with Posterior Tibial Tendonitis, apparently brought on by my posture resulting in uneven weight distribution through my feet. Less than an hours' dancing can leave me with painful ankles. But this weekend, I attended a 3-day Modern jive event, which I very nearly cancelled due to the problems I was having. I started getting pain within the first 40 minutes, so for the rest of the weekend applied this tape before hitting the dancefloor & had no further problems whatsoever. Not even a twinge or any stiffness afterwards. As advised by a specialist, I taped it up according to instructions posted on YouTube & found I could strut my not-so-funky stuff for hours on end!

Affordable, effective, there's no downside to this tape. Highly recommended.
on 11 October 2016
Very effective product. I bought it after being introduced to it by my physio. There's a bit of a knack to getting it to stay on, but once you get the hang of it, it's fine. This tape got me through marathon training (along with physio) despite an IT band injury and I ended up with a PB. I am now a massive advocate of this product! Couldn't have managed without it. It may not fix the underlying problem, but it helps manage the injury very effectively.
on 9 September 2014
I love kinesiology tape. I've used a few different brands and this one sticks ok - it lasts around 5 days (dont forget to round those corners people). It holds up to running, cycling, swimming and showers.

Also great to pop on the backs of heals to stop a stubborn pair of sandals rubbing.
on 27 November 2014
Great tape, only one problem - if you don't get clean corners when cutting the tape or when peeling it back, the adhesive doesn't stick as well when applied. I use this for a reoccurring injury at football. If applied well it can last for days - otherwise it can come off before 90 minutes
on 22 April 2013
I was very unsure which tape to buy, having previously used RockTape but found it very expensive on Amazon in general. I bought a roll of this one and have stuck with it since! It's relatively easy to cut and apply and sticks really well - and does the job it's meant to. It peels off a bit at the edges and can get tatty after a few days, but it does depend on where (and how) it's applied.
on 31 October 2012
I've been suffering knee pain for a while the tape allows me to carry on playing hockey without aggravating my injury with qucik direction changes.
Medical evidence is limited and it may well be a placebo but at 7 quid for a long roll I'm not complaining. Stays stuck well for 3-5days and i generally use a hair dryer to melt the glue to make it easer to remove.
Although not waterproof it stays stuck after showering. I followed the application instructions from the KT tape website.
on 12 April 2015
Having suffered severe, painful shin splints for many weeks I finally resorted to taping. I am so glad I did. I do not know how but after taping my shins, I had my first pain free night in weeks and 2 days later managed an, albeit, short, pain free jog. Taping is now part of my running regime, as important as my shoes.
on 15 November 2012
Kinesiology tapes work very well for me. I won't go into reviewing the technique but the actual tape. This tape stuck for 3 days and while wearing it I showered, swam and used the sauna. The only time it came off was while I was sleeping, but I found that wearing pajamas fixed that. After 3 days the ends were starting to come off so I removed the tape. I believe that this tape is good value for money and I would recommend it to anyone.
on 11 January 2016
Can't be without it. Excellent product
on 22 September 2014
It does exactly what it was supposed to do in terms of support.
I wore it in the pool and was quite impressed with its 'stickiness'; I dried it with a hairdryer and even parts that had started to become un-stuck, stuck back on firmly again.

See one answered question