- Save 10% on Levoit LV-H126 Desktop Air Purifier when you purchase 1 or more Levoit LV-H132 Air Purifier offered by adiman. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 5% on Levoit Air Purifier LV-H132 Replacement Filter when you purchase 1 or more Levoit Air Purifier Filtration with True HEPA Filter offered by adiman. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on Levoit LV-PUR131 Air Purifier when you purchase 1 or more Levoit LV-H132 Air Purifier offered by adiman. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on Levoit 6L Warm and Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier when you purchase 1 or more Levoit Air Purifier with True HEPA & Active Carbon Filters offered by adiman. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
Levoit Air Purifier with True HEPA & Active Carbon Filters, Compact Purifiers Filtration with Night Light, No Ozone, PM Eliminator Cleaner for Allergies, Home, Pets Dander, Smokers, Cooking, LV-H132 [Energy Class A+]
- TRUE HEPA TECHNOLOGY: Filters 99.97% of dust, pollen, smoke, odors, mold spores, and pet dander. Filters particles as small as 0.3 microns and larger, and filters air pollution of PM 2.5 (pollution rate) to help improve overall health. Perfect for pet owners, babies, children, elderly, or for anyone wanting to improve air quality. The perfect gift for father, mother, office mates and friends
- 3 FILTRATION STAGES: Fine Preliminary, True HEPA and Activated Carbon filters reduce unwanted odors from pets, smoking and cooking dwelling around your living spaces
- CONVENIENT FEATURES: 3 speed settings: Low, Medium and High, suit various conditions; Nightlight function with 2 brightness settings; LED Indicator will light up when filter needs to be replaced
- COMPACT BUT POWERFUL: Its unique size (19 x 19 x 32cm) and contemporary design makes it perfect to fit in any small interior or office space, yet powerful enough (25 Wattage) to deliver cleaned air 68m³/h
- PURCHASE WITH CONFIDENCE: Ozone-Free: don't use UV-C light or ion generator, which will produce Ozone, a harmful pollutant for lungs at ground level. CE RoHS Certificated, 2-Year Warranty & Lifetime Support
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
An Air Purifier That Keeps Pace with You
Love fresh air? Bring it inside - whether to your living room spread, atop a small nightstand, or right next to you at your work.
Why do we need an air purifier? The walls we use to shelter and protect us from the elements also trap airborne chemicals, gases, odor, dander, bacteria and particles. There is study suggests that our dwellings may contain air that is 2 to 5 times, even 100 times more polluted than outdoor air.
Let Levoit Air Purifier do its work, choose from low, medium, or high fan speed settings. Three stages of filtration (Fine Preliminary, True HEPA, Activated Carbon filters) tackle 99.97% of particles and odors. Enjoy a cleaned-up breathing space all around it!
Key Specifications & Features:
● Size: 19 x 19 x 32cm (7.5 x 7.5 x 12.6 inch)
● Weight: 3 Kg
● Rated Power: 25W
● Length of Power Cord: 2m (6.5ft). Not a small device powered by USB cable.
● Purification efficiency (CADR): 68m³/h (40CFM)
● Noise Level: ≤50dB, depends on the fan speed
1. Please check the filter's color to relief your concern on whether the device is purifying the air.
2. To be Ozone-free, this Levoit Air Purifier is NOT AN IONIZER and does NOT USE UV-C LIGHT. Ionic air purifier emits negatively charged ions into the atmosphere of a room. As a result, a small amount of ozone is produced. UV-C light systems will produce "photolytic" ozone when UV-C hits oxygen (O2) molecules. Ozone is an important part of the atmosphere, but ozone is harmful for the lungs at ground level.
1 x Levoit Air Purifier
1 x Three-stage Filtration Filter (Fine Preliminary Filter, True HEPA Filter, Activated Carbon Filter)
1 x Multilingual UserManual
1 x UK 3-Pin Mains Power Cable
Customers who bought this item also bought
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 710 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I got the first of these in May. Simple to set up. Remember to remove the packaging for the filter!!!! There are stickers to remind you, but the filter is installed but wrapped. You need to take it out, unwrap it and put it back in. A friend did not know this for his air purifier (not sure which brand) and ran it for months wrapped.
The next day after running it full blast I could already notice the difference. And it's been running full blast ever since (it's now August). I got a second one a month ago to run in the new upstairs. The building work is done but there's still a level of dust in the air. This has kept it in check and not only made breathing easier but also reduced the amount of dusty surfaces.
They say the filters last for a year, but my first filter only lasted five months. But those were extreme conditions.
My one annoyance is that twisting off the bottom isn't easy. It seems to get a little stuck. But you only do it rarely, so not a huge issue. It comes with a nightlight thing, but honestly never use it.
We brought this on a recommendation from a friend and I was skeptical as I had tried so many different type of things to stop my constant asthma attacks, stuffy nose and constant eyes streaming, let alone sleeping. I used this the whole week I was at my parents and I slept all the way through the night, no waking up not being able to breathe, no allergic reactions and no getting sick when I arrived home.
I would definitely recommend to anyone who has any issues with allergies or asthma follow the instructions and breathe.
The quality seems good. In part the price is due to the fact that the filtration area is relatively small but that was fine for us as it is for a bedroom. It also means it is very compact - again perfect for a bedroom. It has 3 fan levels and I use the level 3 highest level for an hour or so before bed and then have it at level 1 all night. At level 1 you can barely hear it so it doesn’t affect sleep. There is a night light with two levels or you can have it off. My children like it on. The filter is very easy to fit and remove. After just a few nights I could see that my boys were sleeping better and it is immediately obvious that the air quality is better when you go into the room from outside. Neither boy now coughs at night. We felt it was so good we bought another for our bedroom and I sleep better than ever. It would be interesting to know the economy of running the machines but it is worth it.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?