Customer reviews

Size: 34W x 32L|Colour: Blue (Basic Blues)|Change
Price:£43.18 - £101.14

on 30 July 2017
I'm very pleased with these - first pair of Levi 501s that have fitted well enough for me want to buy them since a (sadly no longer available) cream pair I bought in a shop about 25 years ago. These ones are made in Bangladesh - but they seem to be made very well - they fit well and they are comfortable to wear - the only oddity is that the V design on the back pockets is in white stitching rather than the orange I was expecting, but it's been a very long time since I had a pair of dark blue Levi denims and even then they weren't 501s as they had zip-up flies. Anyway, these will make a nice change from the Wranglers I've been buying for the last few years - although I've always liked Wranglers too.
on 12 November 2015
These jeans were not like the original ones. The fit was not good although size was about right.
The denim was too thin and these jeans were just not up to the quality mark I expect from Levis.
If you pay for a premium product you expect quality and to be honest their are many much cheaper brands of jeans on the market that are as good if not better than these. I am 59 years old and have always been a huge fan of Levis but sadly it seems the brand is slowly losing its image going by many reviews I have read and from personal experience.It's a shame but I think this is what happens when products are made in different factories all over the world.
on 4 May 2015
I have been wearing Levi's for about 15 years. I've seen a lot of people saying that these are not genuine or are of inferior quality, however, these are exactly the same as those purchased in selfridges or debenhams. They're admittedly not as good as they used to be (I've got 2 pairs that lasted about 5-6 years of continual use, they had faded by the end and had torn on the stitching on the crotch and back pockets, but we're still wearable). I have a pair of these I got about 18months ago, as a replacement of the marlin coloured ones which I bought from selfridges and had to take back after 6 months as the crotch was knackered (they replaced them free of charge) and they've had very heavy use. They're still wearable but have faded much quicker and torn on the crotch and one belt buckle on the back. I've had Armani', Lacoste and diesel and these still are much better. It'd be nice if they were as good as they used to be but they're still a decent pair of jean.
on 19 January 2014
I've been wearing Levi's for over 40 years (no, I'm not Jeremy Clarkson!). I started with 751s but, when they became harder to come by, switched to 501s about 15 years ago. I read the reviews before buying, including the ones suggesting that these may be fakes but decided to go ahead knowing that Amazon would handle returns well. I'm delighted with my purchase. These are well made, well fitting Levi's and in fact better than some I've bought from Levi's stores (where I've had twisted leg seams). They are the weighty material that I would expect and have retained their fit after about 3 washes so far. I've tried a couple of other brands but always go back to Levi's because I'm most comfortable in them and they keep on going for years.
on 18 July 2017
Great jeans, I only wear Levis and fancied something different to the usual blue denim. Price was also excellent, much lower than the high street and most online retailers. I had previously ordered these jeans in a 32" waist which I found a bit loose. Exchanged them for a 30" waist and the fit is perfect. I was impressed by Amazons exchange policy and method of exchange which made exchanging the jeans extremely easy and hassle free.
on 19 July 2017
Very good fit but slightly wider leg than I imagined. Still very good value though so will buy some more in the future.
on 6 August 2014
These 501's are the best. Got the right size and look from Levis via Amazon.

Thanks. However did not realise they were the original thick material ones, not ideal for the hot summer in the UK recently. But come September onwards, it will be perfect. Maybe get another pair in the near future. Thanks again.
on 20 August 2017
Great quality, price also not bad ;)
I really like simple, timeless design or this trousers. Very good for every occasion. Also a bit stretchy so it really fit well.
on 20 May 2013
I decided to return these as they did not match the photo and were not the quality of Levis I like to buy. The belt label was not the "orginal" style and the pocket stitching had a strange curved shape with varying stitching colour. You may not mind these things - either Levi's have changed all their products (for the worse in my opinion) or these were a range developed for a specific market at a lower cost. Who knows?
on 4 June 2017
Much Darker than seen in picture, none the less they fit spot on and the cotton feels thick.
So all good.