on 31 August 2012
Purchased 2011 edition of Shapin's and Schaffer's classic because tired of recalling first edition from other university library borrowers. The 2011 edition does not include the translation of Hobbes' Dialogus physicus de natura aeris. The 2011 edition is also very poorly produced--annoyingly uneven print quality--type and illustrations are often either faded or overinked. The cover design is perverse: El Lissitzky meets Moby Dick on flimsier than usual cover stock. Princeton is chiselling its customers with atrocious production values. I'll stick with the library's copy next time around.
on 28 April 2014
I haven't time for all this I am very pleased with all my purchases you would hear from me if I wasn't