- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
The Levellers (Politics, Culture and Society in Early Modern Britain) Paperback – 31 Dec 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
...the book should be of concern to all history students both of a left or right persuasion. Foxley's book should be seen as an important contribution to placing the Levellers in their proper revolutionary context. This is an excellent book. Foxley's work will be required reading for those who wish to understand the importance, and radical influence, of Leveller thought and action during the English Civil Wars. -- .
About the Author
Rachel Foxley is Lecturer in Early Modern History at the University of Reading
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Early Modern 1501-1700 (Tudors, Stuarts, Commonwealth, Restoration, Glorious Revolution)
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Ireland
- Books > History > Essays, Journals, Letters & True Accounts > 16th-18th Centuries
- Books > History > Social & Economic History > Protest & Reform