on 22 August 2008
i have just completed my nvq level 3 with the help of this book, it is brilliant and helped me with evrything i needed to know and is insightful into the world of childrens care and help me understand it more easily. the book is broken down into the core mandotory units you are required to coomplete and optional units. it is like the bible if you are doin the course and is well worth having.
0Comment| 60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 14 October 2017
Fantastic book, helped me more while doing my course.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 9 April 2017
Great book!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 2 February 2009
this book has helped loads with my course assignments.
its so much easier now i have help.
was cheap to
on 8 October 2009
This book is very easy to read, it has all the important information that you can use even after you finish your NVQ course. It was also recommended by my tutor to have this book. For me it is very useful to see information in tables {e.g. Childen's development). At the end of each chapter there are case studies and questions which help you to revise and think about the chapter. The format is a bit bigger (you cannot carry it in your handbag) but the information inside is worth it.
on 6 April 2009
Brilliant book, all the information plus Q & A's you need to help complete the course.
on 29 July 2009
This book helped me out for my NVQ & had everything i needed to know.
on 28 June 2011
Bought this book to help me with my level 3 as I had had the level 2 book by the same author and publisher. This book give loads of useful information but does not seem to address particular questions as the previous one did. Several questions I had to do considerable internet research on instead. It was published just before the Equality Act 2010 came into effect, so makes no mention of this, instead advising on DDA and SENDA etc which have been superceded. It did help me (I think I haven't found out if I've passed yet!) but I would not recommend it for the new Diploma.
on 26 July 2010
THE BOOK WAS SENT TO ME VERY QUICKLY AND I HAVE STARTED THE COURSE ALREADY. THE BOOK IS VERY EASY TO FOLLOW AND I AM SURE I WILL FLY THROUGH THE 12 MONTH COURSE WITH EASE. EVERYTHING I NEED TO KNOW IS IN THIS BOOK IT IS VERY INFORMATIVE AND CLEAR.
on 23 November 2009
Great Book, an absolute must for NVQ3 CCLD candidates and indeed anyone wishing to study childcare!