- Directors: Hiroyuki Okiura
- Format: Dubbed, PAL
- Language: Japanese
- Subtitles: English
- Dubbed: English
- Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Number of discs: 1
- Studio: Anime Ltd
- DVD Release Date: 2 May 2016
- Run Time: 120 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 23 customer reviews
- ASIN: B01337O0HU
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 23,299 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
Letter to Momo
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The last time Momo saw her father, they had a fight. Now all she has left to remember him by is an incomplete letter penned with the words "Dear Momo," but nothing more. Moving with her mother to the remote Japanese island of Shio, Momo soon discovers three Yokai living in her attic, a trio of mischievous spirit creatures that only she can see and who create mayhem in the tiny seaside community as she tries desperately to keep them hidden. But these funny monsters have a serious side and may hold the key to helping Momo discover what her father had been trying to tell her.
Contains the film in both Japanese with English subtitles and English language dub.
- Special Features: The Making of A Letter to Momo, Foreign Trailers and TV Spots, U.S. Trailer
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 23 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you enjoy studio ghibli, you will for sure enjoy this. The animation is great, music is nice, characters are fun, story is simple but fun. Just an overall pleasant and enjoyable film to watch, for me its great to see new studios and directors. It shows that with the hiatus of studio ghibli, we will still always get beautifully made films that are high in quality and emotion.
A young girl has to cope with losing her father having parted with a fight....with relocation to a small seaside village with her mother who works in the town all day....and with controlling three supernatural gluttons that only she can see. That and make friends with the local kids.....
Heartwarming look at the maturing of a sweet young soul from selfish child to understanding adolescent.
And the yokai are great too.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?