- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
Letter To Louise Paperback – 6 Jul 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"It must have been the hardest letter anyone had to write, and is undeniably moving, yet Pauline Collins' hallmark, her humour, keeps everything moving at a swift pace - it is hard to put down" (Choice)
"Warm, funny and deeply moving" (Sunday Express)
"Completely fascinating" (Good Housekeeping)
A moving memoir by Pauline Collins about the baby she had to give up for adoption.See all Product description