- Also check our best rated Children’s Book reviews
Let's Talk About Pagan Festivals Paperback – 14 Dec 2012
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Siusaidh Ceanadach has been Pagan for over twenty-five years. She is a Celebrant and Co-Organiser of Tuatha de Bridget, a Druidcraft Group or Groven in Glasgow.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
One for parents and teachers and of course the children themselves.
no nonsense. no sentimentality...just a clear voice telling us it as it is.
I suppose for school setting it gives the very basics of the festivals. Shame it's not presented in a more engaging and lively manner though.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
I'm teaching my daughter the craft and this book in invaluable
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Fiction > Fairy & Folk Tales
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Earth Based Religions > Witchcraft & Wicca
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Earth-Based Religions > Wicca
- Books > School Books
- Books > Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Fairy Tales & Folklore