Format: Paperback|Change

on 22 July 2011
I bought this as a replacement for my excellent 1989 edition! I'm very disappointed as Lets Go seem to have seriously lost the plot. The guide is very limited, it only covers some of Europe, not Poland, Bulgaria, Romania, Luxembourg, Switzerland, any former Yugoslav countries nor any of Scandinavia! There is no mention of the Interail or Eurail tickets either!! Incredibly poorly researched book, which, on page 5 shows Prague as being in Poland!!
They trump the best way of seeing Europe as by coach & detail numerous bus passes whilst failing to detail the highly developed rail network!!
Definitely one to avoid! You have been warned!!
on 1 March 2011
I dont think the recent version of Lets Go Europe is as good as previous years. I also bought Europe on a Budget which I think is a better book. Lets Go has cut out lots of the smaller towns, does not for example cover Brugges anymore. Was a big disappointment in actual fact. Would not buy again. I usedmy book in 1993 as a travel bible, but this years version leave at home, no real benefit to cary the weight. Sorry.
on 14 January 2016
bought as a present for my nephew who went travelling and he loved it