- Hardcover: 192 pages
- Publisher: Summersdale (13 April 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1786850117
- ISBN-13: 978-1786850119
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 12.7 x 15.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 423,878 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Let's Eat Grandma: Everything You Need to Know About Grammar Hardcover – 13 Apr 2017
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Joanne Adams is what you might call a perfectionist when it comes to punctuation and spelling. A lifetime spent encountering greengrocers' apostrophes and dangling participles at every turn has led her to set the world to rights in her very own grammar book. She hopes it will change the world!
Look for similar items by category