on 23 July 2014
Wow.....is all I can say....
I adore this series..I have literally just read this in one sitting haven't moved..other than to make coffee of course lol!!!
Megan Smith u rock!!! I love your writing it gets me every time and you never disappoint me. I love how you involve all your characters and parts of the family in every aspect of the story I love the Cahill's and the McCormicks...it was a long road for Cooper and Jaylinn but they got there in the end and I can't wait to see what Hunter 's got to tell Jaylinn...
Please please please don't make us wait too long cus I won't be able to take it but I am looking forward to Eli's story...
Keep up the good work Megan I am forever a fan!!! :)
5 stars all the way *****

MEGAN HAS DONE IT AGAIN. Ive followed Megan over this past yr, seeing her bring to life an amazing ray of characters, personalities and hormones. Im not sure who I can pick as a favourite, because I love them all equally but differently.

LMLY has topped my book charts and is located in my top shelf app on my kindle.

The love between Jay and Coop has been there all the way through the LOVE series. But now we was able to get a glimpse behind closed doors so to speak.

I love the fact that Megan brought to life such a tragic event and was able to write it from two points of view.

Megan.. no words can describe what else needs to be said..except an excellent job, you my dear are FREAKING AWESOME.
on 21 July 2014
I have followed this series from the beginning and this book didn't disappoint at all.
Was bloody brilliant! Had everything in it I wanted - except the sodding cliffhanger!!! I don't like them!

Those Cahill twins certainly know how to make a girl fall in love with them!

Please please read this series..... Will be the best choice you make!
on 21 July 2014
This book is about Cooper and Jaylinn. The premise of the story is that Jaylinn goes through a traumatic experience and that Cooper is the only person who is aware of what happened, this causes them to get closer as a couple but it also causes Cooper to be very overprotective which is a big factor in their breakup. Jaylinn is one heck of a strong person, in the previous books you don’t see much of her strength or character but it does shine through in this book. She’s very strong minded and knows what she wants but of course Cooper thinks he knows what is best also so it leads to tension.

Jaylinn has a tattoo in the form of ‘Inhale the past, exhale the future’ which is also a factor in her deciding that Cooper calling all the shots in the relationship was unnecessary and that is why they ultimately split up.

Throughout the book Cooper makes a decision to step away from baseball and head in business management. Jaylinn completely supports him and this is how Eli enters.

Now Eli is hot, dark, brooding and unbelievably sexy, he is clearly Cooper’s best friend in so many ways and I love how Eli takes Jaylinn in as a sister figure. Their little curve ball to make Cooper wake up was risky but you’ll have to read it to find out what actually happens!

When Cooper and Jaylinn finally sleep together, it is so perfect to read, they know its right and you can feel their love!

‘She’s giving it to me, I’m not taking it.’ This line is perfect, it is when Cooper finally realises that she is the one for him and that he is enough for her. I can’t stress how much I love these two! I have been in this world since the first book & I will be there until the very end!

Mackenzie and Hailey who are Jaylinn’s best friends/sisters take her to an adult store, I couldn’t stop laughing at how Jay reacted, and she was so cute about it. I love how they create so much laughter in the book. There are so many cute scenes which make me giggle, but I wont divulge because that is the beauty of reading it, finding the little gems and falling in love with all the characters all over again!

Cooper did bring in something that made me melt, his infinity ring for Jaylinn, this is the part where I knew whatever happened, and these two were it for each other. No one else could replace his or her love for each other, it just wouldn’t happen!

Thank you Megan for creating another book, and another world for me to fall in love with. I am really looking forward to more!
on 28 July 2014
Wow Megan Smith has done it again ,,, ANOTHER great book ,,, I love this series anyway so maybe I'm bias ,,, no of course not just honest :) ,,, great read 5* easily

This is Jaylinn and Coopers story ,,, we know these two characters from previous books in the series ,,, although this book could be read on it's own I'd highly recommend you read all of the previous books in order first ,,,

We find out that there is more to this couple than we first realised ,,, both deny their feelings for so long ,,, events occur before they have the chance to confess their desires ,,, these events could tear them apart or bring them closer than ever ,,, how do you move forward after what they experienced? Is it possible to?

For a long time they get stuck between more than friends but not quite a couple ,,, everyone else can see what they have, what they want, but they still can't see through the fog ,,,,the past is still so raw for them and will destroy them if they don't fix their problems ,,, will they finally blow the cobwebs away? Move forward? Or will the succumb to it and give up all of the possibilities of their future?

We also get to meet up with the rest of the gang ,,, see what happened next for them all ,,, this is a great bunch of characters ,,,, I started reading and just wanted to finish this book I really enjoyed it and wanted more ,,, I'll warn you although there isn't really a cliff hanger this book ends leaving you praying the next book won't be too long

Highly recommend this read to all :)
on 21 July 2014
Had been waiting for this book to come out for so long was worried it would not be as good as hoped well I was wrong it is a great addition to a fantastic series by Megan Smith loved how the story if Jay and Cooper was written, as always with this series Megan leaves the ending open set up for the next book
on 21 July 2014
I love this series and was especially looking forward to reading Cooper and Jay's story. I read this in one sitting and couldn't put it down, Megan just knows how to capture you and you just have to carry on reading. I am already looking forward to the next one in the series.
on 23 July 2014
Megan has done it again!! there's not one book of hers I've read that iv not liked!
I couldn't wait for Jay and coops book and it didn't disappoint!
it was heart wrenching at some points but funny too!
can't wait for the next one!!
on 21 July 2014
another great book from the love series and yet again I just couldn't put it down! I just can't believe it's finished so soon. can't wait for the next instalment to this brilliant series. would definitely recommend this to everyone
on 28 July 2014
Wow what a story! I love Cooper & Jay what an amazing read, finding out why they are the way they are. I love all the books in this series and Hunter has always been my fav but after reading Let me Love You I think he's got serious competition cause Cooper is amazing. I read this book in 24 hours cause I couldn't put it down ;-) the ending was like OMG I can't Waite for more Cooper,Jay and the rest of the gang. If you haven't read the Love SERIES then your seriously missing out, I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SERIES to everyone. Megan Smith is an AWESOME writer who draws you in with her stories xx