- Hardcover: 148 pages
- Publisher: Brill (28 Oct. 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9004107789
- ISBN-13: 978-9004107786
- Product Dimensions: 16.6 x 2.2 x 24.2 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 6,670,825 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Let the Daughters Live!: Literary Architecture of Exodus 1-2 as a Key for Interpretation (Biblical Interpretation Series) Hardcover – 28 Oct 1998
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Jopie Siebert-Hommes, Ph.D. (1993) in Biblical Studies, University of Amsterdam, is a Lecturer of Old Testament/Hebrew Bible Exegesis at the University of Amsterdam. She has published on Exodus and the book of Ester.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Design Studies > Interior Design
- Books > History > World History > Slavery
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Bible > Criticism & Interpretation
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Bible > Reference
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > History
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Judaism > History
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Judaism > Sacred Writings > Hebrew Bible (Old Testament)
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies > History
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Women's Studies