Lessons From the Mountain Paperback – 13 Jul 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Mary McDonough starred as Erin on the award winning television series, "The Waltons, "for nine years, as well as in the made-for-TV reunion movies that followed.She wrote and directed the award winning film "For the Love of May"and continues to act on stage and screen.She is also the author of the novel "One Year" and the memoir "Lessons from the Mountain: What I Learned from Erin Walton. "Mary was the founding president of LUPUS LA, and created InTheKnow to raise awareness about women s health issues. She currentlylives in Colorado with her husband. Readers can visit her website at www.marymcdonough.com."
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Well done Mary. It really is a fabulous read. Your experiences are one of a kind, and as your cover says, there are lessons to be learnt. Especially when you go back to basics and learn from the past, perhaps when life was simpler.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love the Waltons. It didn't disappoint me to hear of Mary's life after the Waltons.Published 11 months ago by Cathy Kearley
A bit disappointing in the end as I was rather expecting a bit more detail on all the other various charactersPublished 23 months ago by william mackenzie
Another one I dip in and out of on Kindle, love to hear the background behind one of my favourite shows of all time.
Inspiration from Mary (aka Erin) and thanks for writing.
I am struggling to read this. I think there is an interesting story here...but it is well buried. This is more like a series of anecdotes than a chronological autobiography. Read morePublished 24 months ago by Bibliofil
Really interesting story about growing up on American television and her life and troubles as an adultPublished on 7 Aug. 2014 by Mrs. S. E. Chowdhury
This is a fascinating story, very well told by Mary McDonough. I absolutely loved it and couldn't put it down. Would thoroughly recommend if you are a Waltons fan.Published on 2 Jun. 2014 by Marion
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Film, Television & Music > Actors & Actresses
- Books > Biography > Theatre & Performance Art
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > British Heads of State
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Biographies
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Television
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media & Communication Industries > Television