Lessons in Excellence from Charlie Trotter Hardcover – 1 Jul 1999
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Paul Clarke is VP sales and marketing at Sandelman & Associates, a San Clemente, Calif.-based independent research company that provides the restaurant industry with consumer insights. For five years, Clarke was editor of "Chef," a trade magazine read by chefs nationally. For the past 15 years, he has worked as a public relations and marketing executive, working with leading restaurant and food and beverage companies. Clarke is a graduate of Loyola University Chicago, where he earned a BA in English literature and an MBA. He is a native of the Chicago area and resides in Barrington, Ill., with his wife and four children.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Biographies & Memoirs
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Food & Drink > Food & Travel Writing