Lesson Plans for the Busy Librarian: v. 2: A Standards Based Approach for the Elementary Library Media Center Paperback – 30 Dec 2005
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Joyce Keeling is a PreK-8 School Librarian at Clarion-Goldfield Schools where she has enjoyed teaching many library skills classes for over ten years. She has a Master's degree in School Library from the University of Northern Iowa.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Classroom Management
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Curriculum Planning & Development
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > School Systems > Primary
- Books > Reference > Library & Information Sciences
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences