on 6 January 2011
The seller, Electro World, sent me the item twice, and billed me twice. I only ordered one !
When we attempted to return one of the duplicate items, Electro World were clearly not interested, and it took several e-mail requests before they would even reveal their return post address.
I had to pay for the return postage myself,and two weeks later there is still no sign whatsoever of a refund.
'After-sales' is an 'after-thought' for this seller, sad to say. I would not recommend Electro World, and would not buy from them again.
on 5 May 2011
recived this item cosy snuggle blanket you could see right through it would never keep you warm awful materal cheap not a snuggle blanket ooooo well you get what you pay for knew i should not buy cheap one going in the bin .
on 6 August 2013
Again this was for my granddaughter and she was delighted with it. She said it was so soft and warm.
on 20 June 2013
this item is ok as a blanket but is really uncomfortable to wear, does not go right round the back im a size 14,and as im 5 foot nothing kept tripping over it,lol so unless your a 6 foot size 8 i would not bother.quite thin too.
on 15 May 2013
I purchased this for my Gran who, like most of us in winter gets chilly when watching tv in the day / night. She loves it and finds it better than wearing her dressing gown 24/7!!!!!! The material is not as thick as I had expected but enough to keep warmth in and is soft and easy to clean
on 23 January 2014
Fast delivery, good quality and easy to wear would recommend a friend. I really like this long fleece sleeves leopard print because it keeps me warm and I can wear it around the house really like it A++++++
on 23 November 2013
My brother got this for christmas and he hasnt stopped getting girls since, i know it must be this mystical blanket thats giving him unmatchable power over the ladies. Buying one now and gonna test it out on some of the ladies wish me luck.
on 10 December 2012
Should have read the reviews first. This is nothing like in the picture - it's a cheap, nasty fake. It's not warm and snuggly at all - definitely pay the few quid extra and buy a better product than this one elsewhere!
on 14 June 2013
Very easy to use and makes a huge difference as our large sitting room can be quite chilly sometimes with wooden floors and no carpets.
on 4 August 2013
Daughter loves this cant get it of her to wash it good colour feels good to looking to buy my mum one

See one answered question