Colour: White|Change

I bought this for our daughter. I am very impressed by it.

We paid just £24.99. We got a bargain.

Advantages:
• Great sound quality
• Powered by batteries or mains power.
• The controls feel much better quality than you would expect for the price
• Top loading, soft-opening CD player
• Good radio
• Headphones socket
• Fold-flat carry handle

Disadvantages:
• No presets for radio stations (not a problem at this price)
• When loading or removing CDs, be careful not to scratch them on the catch for the soft-opening CD lid

The best way to show you what this is like and its features is via a video, so I have made a video review. If you do not enlarge the video to full screen, it sometimes plays with sound but no video (a blank, black screen) - this seems to be an Amazon glitch. To cure it, press the 'full screen' icon.

If you are reading this on a mobile phone, you may be unable to view the video - you will be able to watch it on a computer or tablet.

You don’t have to buy it in pink, fortunately!

This is a really good CD player and FM radio.
11 Comment| 60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 July 2013
CD player looks really good in the black and white. Fits nicely on my windowsill as I use it while I'm washing up.
Good speakers, I can have this on in the kitchen and hear the music 2 rooms away.
0Comment| 117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 April 2013
Really pleased with the portable radio cd player.Its nice to look at and sound quality is good ,its a good buy
on 1 February 2014
Just what I wanted a small & light portable cd player. Sound quality & good radio too. Easy to move around.
on 10 September 2012
Very good, plays well and sounds good, easy to read the start, stop buttons etc, nice and compact and easy to carry.
0Comment| 140 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 April 2014
Bought this for my mother to listen to audio discs. She has very poor eyesight so it was important that she could find the stop/start button which is larger than most and orange in colour. Very pleased with this purchase.
on 3 January 2015
Purchased in September and deceased January 3rd. Did think this was reasonably priced wasn't over the moon with performance but thought you only get what you pay for. I now think it is very expensive for the time it has lasted, learnt my lesson buy rubbish yo get rubbish, wont buy again
on 23 November 2013
I bought this CD player for my Dad. He uses it in the car as his car only has a cassette player. As it has batteries it works well and it fits perfectly on the floor or on the seat. Being fairly small it is light and easily carried about. The delivery was very good and actually came two days early.
on 10 April 2017
Brought as a gift, was well received, good sound with decent radio.
on 16 April 2016
absolute junk, stopped working within a few months and now we can't even return it, terrible!