- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
In Lemmy, directors Greg Olliver and Wes Orshoski explore the amazing life and career of heavy metal pioneer and cultural icon Lemmy Kilmister, the life force behind the enduring, influential band Motorhead. Over more than four decades, the drug-fueled, raspy-voiced Kilmister s career has intersected with many of the touchstone moments in rock: He saw the Beatles at the Cavern Club, he served as a roadie for Jimi Hendrix, he mentored Sid Vicious and played in both Merseybeat and psychedelic rock bands before fusing punk and metal and thus providing the inspiration for thrash metals with Motorhead. Along the way, he forever inspired the likes of Dave Grohl, Slash and Metallica, all of whom appear in LEMMY, alongside Ozzy Osbourne, Alice Copper and more. Extras Live Motorhead Lemmy & Metallica in Nashville Lemmy's 50th Birthday w Metallica The Making of Lemmy Lord Axsmith Feature Mikkey Dee Feature Clarke - Kilmister - Taylor We Are The Road Crew Meet the Superfans Triple H Interview Outtakes Lemmy Interview Outtakes Matt Sorum Featurette The Sweet Side of Lemmy Lemmy in the Studio / The Making of Motorizer Dave Grohl & Lemmy Full Conversation Billy Bob Thornton & Lemmy Full Conversation
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
If you're into Motorhead, then you need to own this.Read more