- Collect this voucher to save 5% on this product when you buy from Amazon.co.uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Add style to convenience--browse our Changing Bags Store for a wide range of fashionable changing bags. Take your pick from messengers, totes, leather, large, stroller, bags for dads, and more.
- Prime members save up to 20% on nappies and baby food when subscribing to 5 products - learn more.
Lekebaby Baby Nappy Changing Backpack Bag with Changing Mat, Arrow Print, Grey
- Handsfree: If you are travelling or need your hands free or your back hurts, this is your bag. S-shape shoulder straps for comfortable walking.
- Convenient: The baby changing rucksack can be wide-open, making it very easy to fill or take out your stuff. Nappies and clothes can be taken out from the lower back without digging from the top of the bag.
- Waterproof: Our baby changing bag is made of high grade polyester fabric with waterproof treatment. Inside lining is water-resistant and easily wipe-clean too. Any messes or spills made can easily be cleaned up in a breeze.
- Spacious & Functional: 23 litters & 19 pockets, include 1 side tissue pocket, 2 quick reach insulated milk bottle pockets on the front, waterproof pocket for wet clothes or diapers, etc.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: 30-day money-back guarantee for any reason, 180-day warranty for quality-related issues, friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
We design our own line of baby and mother products (changing bags and baby accessories) that are high quality, stylish and functional. We strive to treat our customers like our extended family and continually seek to take their feedback on board with every product and service decision we make.
Style and Fashion
Great looking backpack changing bag that re-writes the rules on what baby changing bags are supposed to look like. Since it’s visually very beautiful, you can use it later as a normal backpack! Really a perfect gift to an expectant mom.
- Large capacity
- Durable and practical
- Lightweight and waterproof fabric
- Comes with a portable changing mat
Looks Small but Actually Super Spacious
You can fit 5 nappies, 4 changes of clothes, 5 bibs, a bag of toys, a bag of medicine, nappy bags, a spoon, pen, a cup, a comforter all on the inside with room to spare. It has a wide opening to the main bag, making it very easy to fill or take out your stuff.
A Smart Nappy Backpack
Easy-Wipes pocket has a dispenser slot for pulling wipes through, so you can easily grab a wipe without having to dig through your bag.
Two quick reach insulated milk bottle holders on the front keep fluids warm or cool.
Three way carry with well-padded backpack straps, grab handles and integrated buggy straps. Can be attached to a stroller type pram with two separate handles too if the width of the pram is not greater than 40cm.
Durable & Practical
The baby changing backpack is made of high-quality water-resistant polyester fabric. It has higher strength, higher wear resistance, anti-water exterior and interior, non-fraying stitching, strong zippers and good resistance to deformation. The bag will last for years.
Care instructions: Wipe clean with a damp cloth
Included: Changing mat L60 x W30 cm
|Lekebaby Wide Open Changing Backpack||Lekebaby Expandable Changing Backpack||Lekebaby XL Messenger Changing Bag|
|Carry Way||Backpack/Top Handle||Backpack/Messenger/Tote||Messenger/Tote|
|Dimensions||L26 x W21 x H42 cm||L35x W17 x H35 cm||L38 x W15 x H35 cm|
|Insulated Bottle Holders||✓||✓||✓|
|Travel Changing Mat||✓||✓||✓|
245 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I came across this one and after reading the good reviews I thought this is the one the backpack arrived promptly next day which was good as we were taking the grandchildren out that evening.
The quality of this baby changing bag is very good the bag looks and feels very durable indeed, it is one of the most practical changing bags I have come across.
You could call this the Swiss Army knife of the nappy bag world the amount of pockets is outstanding making it a ideal family bag for day out holding everything we will need.
I really liked the tissue holder a great idea, the straps on the back are fully adjustable and fully padded for comfort whilst carrying it around the handles are very strong.
The stitching is exquisite all the way through the product not a missed or loose stitch anywhere the zips are very robust and open with ease without any catching.
The two stroller straps are a brilliant accessory for us we can keep the two other older grandchildren safe whilst out in town or a theme park whilst the youngest is still in her pushchair.
I have been very impressed with this changing bag and based on our experiences so far we would definitely recommend this nappy changing bag.
The handles of the backpack are firm and when you put the backpack on you can feel them pressing against the back (yellow arrow in the pic). Since I carry my baby in the wrap, the extra layer of the wrap helps and i don't feel the pressure then.
When I unboxed the backpack I noticed thread ends sticking out all over the bag which made me worry that the bag will rip apart. But I've been using it for three weeks now and it seems to be OK. Hope it only was a sloppy finish of the seams.
I love that it has so many pockets - I can easily reach everything I need. Although the zipper is basically impossible to open with one hand. I am thinking maybe this is for safety reasons?
The pushchair clips are a comfortable addition. I Don't use a pushchair however they are great to hang a toddlers coat or a small bag so I don't have to carry them in my arms.
Side pockets are comfy and big enough to fit a water bottle.
Update: upon hearing of our difficulties customer service contacted us immediately and offered a replacement bag. We were very pleased with how we were treated as well as the offer for a replacement bag.
There is an insulated pocket at the front for bottles but to me it doesn't seem very big. Personally I'm not bottle feeding so I haven't tried it but I can't imagine that you would be able to fit bigger bottles in there. However, the main pocket is big so I'm sure that they would fit in the main pocket.
The only comments I'd make and they aren't nit picking, is that the magnetic button on the front pocked isn't very strong. But that's not a massive issue as it does close and it's difficult to open or close one handed.